The Chapel garden has been developed and will open to the public this year. It is a natural space which complements the spirituality of the Chapel and provides a calming and natural reflective space for use by pilgrims, visitors and the local community. Community Payback Volunteers have carried out all of the hard work so far. Features include:
- Disabled access to the garden via a ramp from Station Road.
- Several small shelters which may be used for activities.
- A viewing hut from where it is possible to spot all of the religious sites in Walsingham.
- A Celtic Cross has recently been created to reflect the Chapel’s links to early Christianity.
- Restored lamp and oil shed.
- A shaded pergola.
- About Us
- Our Work
- Get Involved
- History of Walsingham
- Contact Us